Why Work With Us
We are Advanced Imaging Group, AIG, based out of Florida and Tennessee. We are dedicated to serving our communities, and abroad, offering all that comes with the medical imaging technology field.
Our leaders have over three decades of experience in the industry and want the AIG team to be recognized for feeling valued, connected and challenged. We are committed to employee growth and are always looking for great people to diversify us.
Please, send in your resume for future opportunities!
The Harvest Technician will be harvesting and processing individual components by dismantling medical imaging systems. The position may require additional duties/responsibilities that may not be outlined below, and specific functions are subject to change. Occasional On-call.
- Dismantling medical imaging systems for parts from purchased systems.
- Properly identify parts and/or visually inspect and process harvested parts for finished goods inventory (FGINV) or for work in progress (WIP) inventory.
- Adhere to stocking levels and not over/under harvest.
- Inspect and process harvested parts to appropriate departments.
- Maintain inventory records using the CRM system.
- Label and stockpile merchandise according to size, shape, and type.
- Box, wrap and pack merchandise in accordance with relevant procedures and standards.
- Operate adequate merchandise management tools (i.e., forklift).
- Tag and label merchandise.
- Promptly unloads trucks and deliveries and sorts and stocks receivables.
- Maintaining cleanliness of the warehouse includes but not limited to sweeping, dusting, washing floors, painting, picking up garbage and empty waste bins.
- Support Quality initiatives as it pertains to the organization and the role.
- Provides additional backup support for the shipping and receiving department.
- Update shipping information in the CRM.
- Manages the shipment and receipt of all products, materials, and supplies.
- Skill in stacking, moving, arranging items on pallets, and must consider height, weight, and special handling requirements.
- Knowledge and skill required for the safe handling, storage and movement of materials managed.
- Ability to operate mechanized equipment including utility vehicles, standard size forklifts (up to 6000 lbs. capacity), high rise automated storage equipment, etc. in narrow, and constricted warehouse aisles.
- OSHA Compliance, Safe Operation of Powered Industrial Lift Trucks.
- Great physical stamina and manual dexterity.
- Effective mechanical skills.
- Typical use of hand tools and some power/air tools.
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- High School Diploma or equivalent or one plus years of experience without a Degree.
- Ability to speak, read and write English.
- Forklift Operation Certification, preferred.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Previous working experience as a Warehouse Worker for 1 year.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the Employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, sit, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, and crouch. The employee regularly lifts and/or moves up to 50 pounds, frequently lifts and/or moves up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Noise in the environment is usually moderate. Exposure to CT/MRI Systems, radiation from the CT may be daily. The job may require travel by car or air within the United States.
Let’s talk today
Have Questions? Just Ask…
The Advanced Imaging Group team will respond promptly.